With Agglomerator, a Firefox add-on, you can organize and save your Firefox sessions & tabs in few clicks: Agglom will automatically summarize them by type and create automatically a Multimedia page and a Web Slideshow that you can access from everywhere and share with different levels of privacy.
Click on the following link to download it:
A yellow bar will appear at the top of the page that reads “Firefox prevented this site (www.agglom.com) from asking you to install software on your computer.” Click the “Edit Options” button and allow www.agglom.com to ask you.
Then, click on the link again, press the Install button in the dialog box, and restart Firefox.
How to use it:
- After the installation, restart Firefox (close all the Firefox window and open a new one). You will see a new icon in the toolbar:
- When you click on this icon you will be taken to a page in Agglom where you will be able to select the content you would like to save.
After pressing the “Save” button you have just to give it a name and, eventually, a description and some tags.
- You can even decide whether or not to share it or to keep it private. You can even protect it with a password.
- If you’re not a registered user, don’t worry! Few fields will be required to be filled in (the registration will take no more than 10 seconds and is completely free, of course ).
- Once the search has been saved, you’ll be redirected to it’s specific page, where you will be able to change and manage it. Remember that, if you have just registered your account, you should activate it validating your email address before signing in.