In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
1) Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
2) The content available through the Site is the sole property of AGGLOM.COM or its advertisers, suppliers or licensors. All material published on our site that doesn’t come from third part sites/resources, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, AGGLOM.COM-owned content received through the Site may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. Content owned by AGGLOM.COM advertisers, suppliers or licensors may be subject to additional restrictions. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, create derivative works of, broadcast, circulate or in any way exploit any of the materials or content received through the Site to anyone without AGGLOM.COM’s express prior written consent.
a) You may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable. If you think that some content may be offensive, please contact us. We do our best to keep our users happy and satisfied with our services.
3) Our site contain links to other Internet sites and resources owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites/resources is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites/resources has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our site of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site.
4) By using this Site, you agree under penalty of perjury to make the following statements:
a) I am of legal age to view material discussed above, in accordance with the laws of the region in which I reside.
b) Any material that I am viewing is exclusively for my own personal use and I will not give, sell or otherwise provide any of it to anyone else.
c) I believe I have the unalienable right to read and/or view any type of material I choose.
d) I am aware of the standards of my local community with respect to the materials offered on this Site; I am familiar with the materials offered by this Site; and I represent, warrant and certify that the links, information, and use of materials on this Site do not violate any standard or law that applies to me. In the event that a law that applies to me comes in to affect that would prevent me from viewing material on this Site, I agree to no longer access this Site.
e) I recognize that this Site has no control over the content of external resources and websites which are listed or linked on it and that it takes no responsibility for the content of those other sites.
f) I will not insert in the site content that may be related to pornography, violence, racism, any other content kind of illegal content and / or any other kind of content that may, in any form, be offensive to other users.
g) I state that every content I insert on AGGLOM.COM can be published on AGGLOM.COM, in accordance to the original content owner’s copyright policies and terms and conditions.
5) By viewing and/or using this Site, you agree that AGGLOM.COM will not be liable for any commercial loss; inconvenience; loss of use, time, data, goodwill, revenues, profits, or savings; or any other special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in any way related to or arising from your use of this Site and/or Services. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AGGLOM.COM, its employees, directors, shareholders, members, officers, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to or arising out of your use of the Site and/or Services, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to your use of the Site and/or Services.
6) We and our advertisers, suppliers and licensors provide the AGGLOM.COM site and services on an “as is” and “as provided” basis, without any warranty or condition of any kind, express or implied, and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and availability of the site or services. AGGLOM.COM makes no representation that the site and/or services will be uninterrupted or error, bug or virus free and shall not be held responsible in any way or by any means, either directly or indirectly, for any communications difficulties, access delays, any interruption and/or data delivery, non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction, or events beyond our reasonable control.
8) You acknowledge that third party product and service providers may advertise their products and services on the AGGLOM.COM site and that AGGLOM.COM may form partnerships or alliances with some of these vendors from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of these products and services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time is AGGLOM.COM making any representation or warranty regarding any third party’s products or services, nor will AGGLOM.COM be liable to you or any third party for any claims arising from or in connection with such third party products and services. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against AGGLOM.COM with respect to third party products and services, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
9) Use of our Site is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our site.
11) These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce these Terms in the federal or state courts of Washington, USA. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and AGGLOM.COM with respect to the subject matter hereof. The rights and obligations provided herein may not be assigned or delegated. If any inconsistency exists between the terms of these Terms and any additional terms and conditions posted on the site, such terms shall be interpreted as to eliminate any inconsistency, if possible, and otherwise, the additional terms and conditions shall control.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized developers and parts of AGGLOM.COM on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual users. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our users. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by AGGLOM.COM will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within AGGLOM.COM on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You are very welcome to create a link to any page of this website. Anyway, if you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either AGGLOM.COM and/or the user to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either AGGLOM.COM and/or the user to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both AGGLOM.COM and the user.
Please, contact us if you have queries. We’ll be glad to answer.